Sunday, August 16, 2015

You Matter

Dear Someone,

I am so sorry that your life isn't exactly how you want it right now. I am sorry that you feel lonely, and scared, and frustrated. I am sorry that you feel like you don't matter to anybody. That if you disappeared off the face of the planet no one would care. Because the truth is,

You matter.

You are lovable.
You are kind.
You are special.
You are important.
You are going to change the world.

Because you are you.

Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Remember that you are not alone in this endeavor, that there is always someone who cares. Feel free to remove your fake smile and cry to them, even if you feel uncomfortable about it. 9 times out of 10 you will feel better than you did before. I promise.

Remember that you can change the world, and that inspiration comes from the hardest of trials.

Remember to focus on the little things, for they make up who we are.

Remember to pray always.

Remember who you are, because you are pretty freaking amazing.

Remember that you matter, even if the world says otherwise. 

I love you!
            Sadie

If you are struggling with anything, feel free to email me at: becauseofbeautifullives@gmail.com.
I will definitely respond. :)


1 comment:

  1. From The Invention of Hugo Cabret.."I like to imagine that the world is one big machine. You know, machines never have any extra parts. They have the exact number and type of parts they need. So I figure if the entire world is a big machine, I have to be here for some reason. And that means you have to be here for some reason, too."

    ReplyDelete